Wood Fence Installation
One fencing option that JDP Construction offers is the wood fence. Wood fences are classic and versatile; they can be a stunning addition to any yard.
The Key Benefits of Residential Wood Fences in Florida
Median Cost. The cost of a wood fence runs between that of chain link or iron fence, depending on the type of wood used and the fence length. Repairing a wood fence is reasonable and often only affects a small segment of the fence.
Diverse Style. Wood fences allow customization of style, height, and length. Styles range from traditional to rustic to contemporary. Wood fences can be partially open or completely private. They can be painted or stained. They can also be made from diverse woods, many more eco-friendly than other fence materials.
Low Maintenance. If taken care of properly, wood fences last up to 30 years. Regular maintenance is required to keep paint or sealant intact. Excess moisture and vegetation on the fence should be avoided.
Uses of Residential Wood Fences in Florida
Wood fences can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Driveway fence and gate. Wood fences and gates are visually stunning ways to control access to driveways and thereby enhancing security, protecting children and pets, and increasing property values.
- Composite fence. Many times a wood fence will be used in addition to another fencing material to create visual contrast and control cost.
- Backyard enclosure. Wood fences are frequently seen serving as a perimeter fence for the backyard to enclose a private area for children and pets.
- Garden, pool, or patio fence. Wood fences are also used to isolate and enclose smaller spaces, such as around a garden or a pool.
- Courtyard. Using a tall wooden privacy fence creates a stylish courtyard space for outdoor living.
Hire a Wood Fence Contractor for Installation
It is always best to hire a professional contractor to install a fence. In Florida, a fence contractor must be certified and qualified to fabricate, assemble, erect and install fences of all kinds in accordance with local zoning regulations. JDP Construction has expert fence contractors that will walk you through all the options available, help you design your ideal fence, keep within your budget, and manage the project from start to finish.
We service the Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Coral Springs
- Pembroke Pines
- North Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- Miami Lakes
- Surrounding Areas
If you are interested in a quote or would like more information about your fencing options, please contact us via the contact form below.