Hire a Vinyl Fence Contractor for Installation
The vinyl fence is an option offered by JDP Construction. This type of fence is composed from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) and is versatile and budget-friendly.
The Key Benefits of Residential Vinyl Fences in Florida
Low Cost and Durability. A vinyl fence costs less than traditional wood or iron options without sacrificing style. Vinyl fences are nearly five times as strong as wood and they are structurally flexible, allowing them to withstand extreme winds and weather patterns, making them a favorite in southern Florida. A vinyl fence could last up to 30 years.
Style Choices. Vinyl fences are proving to be a viable option for customized style. They come in many colors, textures, and styles. Their styles range from heavy-duty privacy fences to classic picket fences.
Zero Maintenance. Vinyl fences may be the easiest to maintain. Simply use soap and water to remove dirt and dust on occasion. It won’t warp, rot, split, blister, chip, peel, or corrode. This makes vinyl fences hugely popular near the ocean. Vinyl fences do not need sanding, painting, or staining; in fact, they are engineered to maintain true color over the lifetime of the fence.
Uses of Residential Vinyl Fences in Florida
Vinyl fences can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Driveway fence and gate. Vinyl fences add value by stylishly controlling access to driveways, enhancing security, and protecting children and pets.
- Perimeter fence. The durability and cost-effectiveness of vinyl fencing makes it ideal to enclose the property.
- Backyard enclosure. The different styles available make a vinyl backyard fence charming. Vinyl fences are also child and animal-friendly as there are no nails, splinters, or sharp edges.
- Garden, pool, or patio fence. Vinyl fences make these areas safe and act as a stylish backdrop to a garden, pool, or patio area.
- Courtyard. A tall vinyl privacy fence creates an outdoor living space that weathers extremely well in the Florida climate.
In Florida, fence contractors must be certified and qualified to fabricate, assemble, erect and install fences of all kinds in accordance with local zoning regulations. JDP Construction has expert fence contractors that will walk you through the options available, help you design your ideal fence, keep within your budget, and manage the project from start to finish.
We service the Miami-Dade and Broward Counties.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Coral Springs
- Pembroke Pines
- North Lauderdale
- Pompano Beach
- Miami Lakes
- Surrounding Areas
Please use the contact form below to reach out for a quote or more information about vinyl fences.