Homeowners Want A Reliable Fence Contractor
Putting up a fence yourself sounds like a great way to improve your landscaping and save money at the same time. However if you don’t know the ins and outs of fencing, it could cost you more than it would to hire a reliable fence contractor like us.
What to Look For In A Reliable Fence Contractor
Finding a fencing contractor you can trust can be a difficult task at best. Fencing contractors are not as common or widely used as plumbers or electricians, which may make word-of-mouth advertising difficult at times. The Better Business Bureau (BBB) gives the following tips to help choose a reputable and trustworthy fence contractor:
• Check if the fence contractor is licensed or bonded.
• Ask for 2 to 3 written estimates on both materials and labor. However, compare the materials each contractor uses. If there’s a huge difference in the estimates, find out why. You often get what you pay for.
• Find out how long it will take to get the job done and get this in writing.
• Although down payments may be required, avoid contractors who require large amounts or prepayment.
• Ask for references. If they’re reputable, they’ll have no problem providing you with references. If possible, check out some of their work.
• Check their record with the BBB.
Get a Reliable Fence Contractor You Can Trust
According to a Montgomery County, FL newspaper, local residents were victims of a fencing scam. After paying to have a fence installed, the customers lost their money and didn’t get the fence. Don’t let this happen to you! If you’re looking for experienced fencing contractors who […]